Getting started with CrossFit is simple at South Gate CrossFit
1. The first step is to research and educate yourself on CrossFit, learn everything you can. You may find instructional videos and articles at www.crossfit.com or journal.crossfit.com. Our website load page has videos>
2. Once you are ready, motivated and committed to come into South Gate CrossFit call us to schedule your introduction class at 323 374 3656. This is a crucial step in the process and must be completed prior to your first visit.
3. During your FREE INTRODUCTION session you shall have the opportunity to meet us, and find out firsthand what we do and who we are. Our introductory session is done every Saturday at 8am and/or by appointment during the week. YOU MUST RECEIVE CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE REGISTERED FROM OUR STAFF, PRIOR TO COMING TO THE GYM.
4. If you, and we, decide that South Gate CrossFit is for you, then your next step is to enroll in our On-Ramp introductory course
Upon completion of introductory and orientation session, our coach leading the class will advice you or your next steps to enroll. There are two channels and avenues:
Athlete 1 (Advance to Intermediate; this includes prior CrossFit experience)
1. After assessment and/or introductory course you may/will be registered with approval from coach
Athlete 2 (New to CrossFit)
1. Must complete 6 On-Ramp sessions with Coach/Trainer. This includes two Sunday Olympic lifting introduction to barbell classes
By offering one-on-one training during the intro course, we minimize distractions and can pay maximum attention to your individual needs. In the On-Ramp Course, you will learn how to perform the fundamental CrossFit Movements safely and effectively, ensuring a seamless transition into the Group Workouts after completing your On-Ramp Course.
We welcome you to make an appointment with us so that you may come in and see firsthand who we are, and what we do!
Click here to sign up for our FREE Intro
Click here to view our class schedule